Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 8...That's A Wrap!

 Making a Dream Come True...

What is the Dream...?
This invention has created for me a desire to obtain my dream closet. While applying the invention to my own life, I feel that this self-washing and self-selecting closet will greatly benefit my life.
Recap!
My invention is a closet in which can self-wash and self-dry. It can also, with the help of a touch-screen remote, organzie clothes into various sections. For Example...(jeans, skirts, ascessories, shoes, dress shirts, dirty clothes, etc.). After separating one's clothing, the owner is able to review and create outfits to put together on an avatar version of themselves. Once the outfit is selected, with the touch of a button, it will appear before the owner's face. It is quite the invetion.


Learning Experience...
While going on the journey of explaining my invention through a series of topics that I have learned throught the semester thus far, I believe I have gained a greater respect for my invention. It is easy to simply think of something that you think is "cool," but actually looking at its composition and what goes into it is a different story. Although, my idea--now-- seems more difficult to create, I have gained a greater sense of technological concepts.

Blogging Experience...
I am pleased with the blogging experience I have gained with this project. My experience can be carried over into other activities I become involved in. In reviewing other blogs by bloggers such as: Abdullah Alrebdi, Candice Frank, and John Applebee, I have gained insightful knowledge for future blogs that I may create.

OVERALL...Wonderful Experience.

1 comment:

  1. very inspiring. you are an amazing writer girl. post more. lol. Don't forget to check out Lauren Conrad's unaired promo to the show MTV decided not to pick up. Exclusively at...

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete